USEF Dressage Tests - current for the 2015 competition year. Requires the Adobe AIR runtime.
Suitable for USEF and Canadian Dressage riders. A useful reference for trainers, judges and spectators. Study USEF dressage tests with a more visual and auditory learning approach. Each test allows you to:
• Read the test instructions along with the marking criteria • Review dressage arena diagrams that animate through the movements within a test • Play and record your own readings of the test that are perfectly timed for the individual horses and the arena in which you are practicing • Reference the official USEF dressage test sheet • Understand the rules for dressage events as PDFs of related rule books are provided for reference on topics such as movement definitions, competition rules, dress attire, judging and veterinary inspection • Keep up-to-date on the latest in dressage competition through the USEF news feed
USEF Dressage Tests:
• Training Level Test 1 • Training Level Test 2 • Training Level Test 3• Training Level Rider Test
• First Level Test 1 • First Level Test 2 • First Level Test 3 • First Level Rider Test
• Second Level Test 1 • Second Level Test 2 • Second Level Test 3 • Second Level Rider Test
• Third Level Test 1 • Third Level Test 2 • Third Level Test 3
• Fourth Level Test 1 • Fourth Level Test 2 • Fourth Level Test 3
To see a full listing of EquiTests applications, search for "EquiApps.com" on the Google Android Marketplace.
Note: Diagrams are an indication only and should always be used in conjunction with the Official USEF Test Sheets which take precedence.
Content Copyright © 2014 - United States Equestrian Federation (USEF). All rights reserved. Design and Technology - Copyright © 2014 Numen Communications Inc. All rights reserved.